Company registration in Lithuania
Lithuania became a member of the European Union in 2004. Lithuania is one of the European countries, where the company registration in Lithuania means the company registration in Europe.
1. Small taxes compared to other European countries. Income tax is only 5-15%;
2. Fast company registration procedure;
3. Company owners get the opportunity to obtain a visa and move freely throughout Europe;
4. Company owners, shareholders, the director get the opportunity to obtain a residence permit in Lithuania and the freedom to travel in Europe. They are provided with all the rights and social benefits, as citizens of Lithuania, citizens of the European Union, with the exception of political rights;
5. Company Registration is not expensive compared to other European countries;
6. Company maintenance costs are not high compared to other European countries.
1. Copy of a passport;
2. Filled in questionnaires (we provide);
3. Power of Attorney.